Founded in 1975, my goal is to provide professional tax preparation and bookkeeping services at a reasonable cost in your home or my office. My objective is to save you money by ensuring that we find every allowable deduction and tax credit. I look forward to meeting you and your family.
- Education: Master of Science in Taxation, Bentley College
- EA – Authorized to practice before IRS
- Member of Beta Gamma Sigma, the honor society for collegiate schools of business
- Member of Massachusetts Association of Accountants
- Associate Member of National Society of Accountants
- Member of Peabody Chamber of Commerce
- Authorized IRS and Massachusetts E-File Provider